At times the way forward seems clear, challenges are overcome and life prospers.
At other times we may find ourselves at a crossroad, confused at which way to turn, what choices to make, perhaps feeling stuck, directionless, anxious, depressed or defeated.
If one’s childhood did not provide a positive sense of self, life may always feel to be a struggle in some way. While loss and grief are a normal part of life there can be losses that overwhelm our capacity to grieve and rebuild life.
These are just some of the situations when a trained experienced therapist can be of benefit. As these challenges are worked through in therapy, renewed vitality and purpose opens us up to new insights and perspectives, direction and life goals.
I am an accredited social worker trained in psychologically informed counselling.
- Anxiety including panic attacks
- Loss and grief
- Trauma including complex and multiple trauma
- Family and relationship difficulties
- Workplace difficulties including bullying
- Major illness and major life challenges
- I also have extensive experience in Supervision and Training for Mental Health Professionals.